Tuesday, June 02, 2009

They win.

It has been a very interesting couple of weeks! Ammon & I were asked to speak in church a couple of weeks ago. I get really nervous so I spent a lot of time preparing for my talk. My children object to me paying attention to something other than themselves. Obviously destruction and chaos commenced... I didn't get pictures of the episode were my kids opened a bunch of yogurt containers so that they could lick the lids. I also missed documenting the throwing of dog food at the windows and the pages torn out of a picture book.

Couldn't find their jammies...didn't think to look in the bathtub.

We've seen this before. My poor apple supply never stands a chance.

They were feeding goldfish crackers to the army of toys in their bedroom.

I honestly wish I knew how this happened. I loved this dress *sniff*.

Tore apart my bathroom looking for my wedding ring. Frazzled and frustrated I took a chance and asked Gavin where Mommy's pretty ring was. Gavin's response "It's my treasure."


Looks harmless enough right?

Didn't see that coming. Sidewalk chalk cleans up very easily.



No comments: