Friday, July 10, 2009

Now Reporting Live from Eugene!

News Anchor Matt Templeman was kind enough to give us a tour of the KMTR TV Station.
Have to admit seeing my kids next to that many important looking buttons made me a bit anxious...
The Green Screen was pretty cool!

Pay no attention to the disembodied blonde head and alien arm hovering over Eugene...
KMTR's after naptime news crew!
News Anchors Carter, Emilia & Jessie.
Weatherman Gavin and Sports with Holland!
Now to Emilia with her breaking story on toddler social injustices.
Gavin's weather report "Cloudy."
Goodnight, and Goodluck.

3 comments:

ScottandMikell said...

Wow you're quick. I'm probably going to steal your pictures on post them on my blog! He he! I seriously don't know why I always forget my camera! Maybe it has something to do with how late I always am???? Thanks for all your hard work. You do a great job. I'm glad the boys had a good time today. xo

Kristi said...

You do the funnest stuff! Can the kids and I fly up every week for your playgroup?

Jen said...

Kristi,
Yes! Come on up.
Friday we are going on a bike/stroller walk.
See you there!
<3 Jen