Friday, October 02, 2009

Conversation in the car...

Jen: “Gavin what do you want to do when you grow up?”
Gavin: “I want to cook the food and ride the skateboard.”
Jen: “Do you want to be a chef?”
Gavin: “Yes, a chef, and a fire fighter.”
Jen: “That sounds like a pretty good idea. Anything else you want to do when you grow up?”
Gavin: “Pass the sacrament and grow a beard.”
Jen: “When you grow up you can pass the sacrament and grow a beard. I like those ideas.”
Gavin: “I’ll sell houses too. Like Daddy, and Nonni, and Pappa.”
Jen: “Can you tell me about selling houses?”
Gavin: “You help people. I’ll sell that one over there.”
Jen: “The one by the freeway?”
Gavin: “Yes.”
Jen: “You’ll have to be very good at selling houses.”
Gavin: “I will be.”

2 comments:

Carissa said...

OH that's awesome. Aren't those the conversations you wish you had a video of?! I love how Gavin is so matter of face about it too. "I will be." :)

Michelle said...

I love it! That is so cute and I love that you record those things. Good memories :)
michelle